We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa's helper....

Santa's helper (aka Cole) has been hard and work in the basement. My parents brought me my old dollhouse and I was going to fix it up a bit and give it to Allison for Christmas. Then Cole got a hold of the dollhouse. We've had extreme home makeover dollhouse edition. I wish we had the before pictures, but they were lost when my computer died. Just try to picture a well loved and well used 23 year old house with flowered wall paper and upholstery carpet. Here is the inside of the house.... compliments of Cole the interior designer. More pictures to come soon.....
He ripped out all the old wall paper and carpet and added "tile" in the bathroom, wood floor in the kitchen and carpet for the bedroom and living room. I did contribute by painting the interior walls:) We are so excited to give it to her.


No comments: