We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Let it Snow...in February!


The kids and I had a GREAT time playing in the snow, although we wished Daddy could have come too. Brett had difficulty understanding the concept of how fun snow really is. He got mad at me when I threw snowballs at him, he cried when he fell in the snow, he cried when he couldn't play on the playground equipment, etc..... THEN he realized that you can make balls out of snow, AND throw them at mommy without getting into trouble. All his woes went away and he had SO MUCH FUN. Allison had no trouble at all diving into the snow-filled fun. She even adventured up a "Snow hill" as she called it. She refused to come to the car when it was time to leave, so Brett and I started to "leave her." She didn't care, but Brett freaked out and screamed "My Allison, My Allison...." I actually had to get in the car and shut the door before Allison became alarmed:) That girl!!!!! How we love her, and her tender-hearted little brother!


Allison would NOT stop eating the snow. I finally told her she couldn't because animals poop and pee in the snow. hahaha, that seemed to help.

Allison and her "snow hill"

Brett thought I was going to throw a snowball at him :)


No comments: