We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Annual Photo shoot.....
Good Idea: Having a side photography Business
Bad Idea:  Using my photography skills to take pictures of my own offspring.  WHAT A DISASTER.  Brett refused to participate, and at one point he was screaming/crying so loud that all of k-state's campus probably heard him.  Then Daddy arrived, and everything magically got better.  Please note the before Daddy arrived vs. After Daddy arrived photos.  It is a remarkable difference.  Do I think my husband has magic powers?  Yes I do.  Do these magic powers make me super annoyed?  Yes they do, because no matter how hard I try, I will never possess these coveted powers.  Without further a due...  The Wenzel children photo shoot of 2012.  P.S.... did I mention these little dears locked me and Tinkerbell in the backyard yesterday?  Well they did.  OH THE JOYS OF BEING A MAMA :)  Good thing they are so cute.

Before Daddy arrived


After Daddy Arrived
 










No comments: