We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Out of the mouths of Allison and Brett

Allison:  "I'm doing my homework!"
A few minutes later..... "I'm done, now I'm going to go work on a horse, just like Daddy!"  "Maybe I'll work on an alligator instead"  (Definitely NOT like daddy OR mommy...hahaha)

Later that day......
Allison:  "Daddy, you're very fat!  I like you!" 
Good to know Cole will ALWAYS have a fan club with a few members...hahaha! 

The next day....
Allison:  "Mom, you look wonderful."
Mom:  "Well thank you Allison."
Allison:  "You are welcome!"

Lacey 1 point    Cole 0 points   (for now)



Brett has started a new little nap time ritual:

Brett:  "Hug and smooch momma?"
Mom:  "okay"
Brett:  "How about one more?"
Mom:   "okay"
Brett:  "How about one more?"
Mom:  "No Brett, go to sleep."

Day after day after day.... How about one more :):):)  I love that little guy, even if he constantly terrorizes his sister, colors on my kitchen floor, whacks me with his pirate sword when he's mad, etc :):) 

No comments: