We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Out of the mouth of my babies....

Brett: "Mom, I HATE STUPID enchiladas!!!!!" (thank you lovely cartoons for these nice words)
Say what?  Where did my sweet little Bretty go?  Hahaha, pretty powerful sentence from my boy.  Sheesh.  Needless to say, he ate EVERY bit of his enchiladas last night.  Brett 1,  Mommy 1 :):)

As we were leaving Allison at preschool.....
Allison, "Good bye sweet boy!"
Brett, "Goodbye sweet girl!"
They are either best friends or complete enemies, nothing in between.  When we picked Allison up from school, she had made a turkey that said, "Allison is thankful for her brother."  I'm going to keep that turkey and show it to her when she is a teenager :)

Allison wasn't going to sleep for her nap, so I finally went up there to take care of business....  She was reading a book that I quickly took away so she could focus on sleeping.  She told me, "Mom...I haven't it made it to the best part yet!"  Apparently it was a REALLY good book.  WHO KNEW? :)







No comments: