We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Sunday, June 16, 2013

"A lot of people go to school for 7 years (or more :):)!" "Yeah! They're called Doctors!!!" (Tommy Boy)

YIPPEEEE SKIPPY!  We are DONE and DONE with vet school!  What a ride it's been.  Now, for the rest of forever I will hear "Trust me, I'm a doctor,"  from my favorite hubby...hahaha.  Thanks to everyone who helped us along the way...

What can we say, the Wenzel's bleed purple because it's a family tradition :)

My two cuties before graduation

Allison was super excited that she got to reach out and touch her daddy's hand as he walked in the auditorium :)

Waiting to be hooded




Cole agreed to some pictures :)  and we took FULL advantage :)

Favorite picture of the day.  I kept taking the picture right as Dolly closed her eyes.  Cole was kindly demonstrating how to keep your eyes open during a picture :)  Good thing he is a dr. and knows SO much :)





we are FREEEEEEE :)

New Mexico crew :)


1 comment:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Thanks for the blog address again! I knew I was missing something in my life! And this post made me so happy! That picture of you guys right next to the one of his parents when they were here was way cool! Cole looks so much like his dad in the picture!