We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Our Trip to Omaha

We decided to take a trip to Omaha over Memorial Day weekend.  We went to the Henry Doorly Zoo, and stayed at a Coco Keys indoor water park (of which I forgot to take pictures because we were WAY too busy playing on the water slides).  



 



 I would love to say I wasn't mortified to ride this ride, but I was.  I have a pretty bad fear of falling.  Let's not forget to mention the crazy rhino pictured below that demolished his water tank during a fit of range as we sailed over him.

Our sad attempt at a "selfie."  Could have been do to the fact that I had a death grip on her during the whole trip :)


 





 

 Our hotel also had an arcade.  We had a blast wasting our money on super fun games and very valuable prizes.  It was the perfect arcade experience :)
 




No comments: