We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I LOVE the Christmas season.  I get excited for it and start preparing for it months in advance.  It was even more fun this year taking our trip to Disney World and participating in all of their fun holiday festivities.  This year I wasn't completely on my game as I had to have my wisdom teeth out a few days before Christmas.  I opted to stay awake during the process (which was a MISTAKE), but they were only able to take out the top ones and I will have to go back and be put under for the removal of the bottoms (another story for another day).  Back to CHRISTMAS.....

Traditional k-state jammies!


Allison LOVES pajamas, especially night gowns.  



LOVE this picture.... such a loving and NOT serious child :)

No comments: