We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Allison



Little miss Allison Jenna has had a lot to say as of late. Here are just a few (please note that most are directed at me :):)

Allison to Mom: "I'm gonna punch you in the face!" (Cole may need to start doing things with his daughter other than wrestling, tackle football, ultimate fighting....etc)

Allison to Mom: "Don't be grumpy. Don't freak out mommy."

Allison to Mom: "Momma, you're a CRAAAZY woman."

and my favorite......
Allison: "Momma, I see grandpa John?"
Momma: "Sorry baby, he is at home."
Allison: "At my house?"
Momma: "No baby, he is in New Mexico."
Allison: "in Mexico??? With Uncle RaRa?"

hahaha...... a few days later...
Allison: "Momma, I need to go to Mexico to see Grandpa."
Momma, "Oh really."

a little while after that....
Allison: "Momma, I need to go see TWO grandpas."
There you have it grandpas, at least you know a little girl in Kansas is thinking about you:)
Allison sitting with Grandpa John when he and Grandma Dolly came to visit.

No comments: