We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Friday, September 30, 2011

Things to look forward to....

Michelle (a lady from church) asked me if I would do her hair for her husband's military ball. So, I brought my lovely kiddos over to her house to play with hers while we got to work :) We had a lot of fun, and the kids even behaved themselves!! I believe that there are military balls at least once a year, and people are pretty well expected to go- Now... try to imagine the Wenzels (Cole Wenzel to be exact) going to a ball......HA! I think it will be a blast someday to be all dressed up with somewhere to go. And I think he will be quite handsome dressed up in his uniform. It will look something like the uniform Scott is wearing in the picture below. Here is a picture of the finished hair product! haha-


No comments: