We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hmmmmm.........

 Allison and Brett were playing and got into trouble (surprise surprise)....so they got put into their room for a time out.  Just another day in the land of Mommy, Allison and Brett right? WRONG.... as I went to get them out of time out and bring them down stairs (tears were cried, sorrys were said etc), they proceeded to gang up on me and revolt.  The told me that "You aren't our friend..."  then they proceeded to use a toy that they said shot out fire against me.  
What the heck?????  
Cole asked if perhaps they needed therapy....hahaha... I swear we don't ever use fire as a punishment in our household :)  Fortunately the revolt only lasted until someone needed a snack, smooch/hug, or their butts wiped.  Good thing I'm so forgiving :):)

No comments: