We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Out of the Mouth of Allison

So the other night, the kids wouldn't settle down and go to bed.  We finally put Allison on our bed. Several minutes later, I heard her crying. I went upstairs and she proceeded to sob "I can't live without my brother!!!!!" Sad huh? So dramatic, she is only 3...I wonder what it will be like in our house when she is 15????? EEEEK!!!!
 Cole recently shaved his facial hair off......later that day.....Allison:  "Daddy, I can't live without your mustache.  Put it back on TODAY TODAY." 

Brett got into trouble and got a spanken and put in time out.  Allison quickly told him "Brett, come over here and let's have a talk."  She guided him over to the stairs, put her hand on his shoulder and said... "If you listen to Mommy you won't get into trouble."  Profound huh???


No comments: