We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Splash park take two

 I love this girl :):)


:)


So, I think she could stay at the splash park ALL day :) She LOVES the water- must be my baby 

 So, I'm a mean mom and made Brett give it a try. He HATES cold water....must be Cole's baby :):)
still crying as I'm snapping pictures. Fortunately a nice gentleman came rushing to his side while I (mother of the year), continued to take pictures

Allison took care of the situation by informing the nice man that Brett was with her:) She brought him to safety (apparently he was paralyzed by the cold water)

Brett in the safety of the dry, warm sidelines :)

No comments: