We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Brett

Oh what can I say about my sweet little man.  He very frequently has me wrapped around his little finger.  He is fun-loving and soft hearted. My poor children have a wide variety of nick-names and yes...even theme songs (they even change the words to make them about me...bahaha)...right now they love it, but I know the day will come when they think I'm a big dork. Without further adieu


Bretty... (and he says..."Spaghetti") For the longest time when people would ask Brett's name, he would say "Bretty"hahaha

Scoobs/Scoobert

Bubbee (Allison's nickname for Brett)




No comments: