We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirndess and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Preschool starts September 2013

Where does the time go?  I love seeing the new things my kids can do, but I hate them growing up.  Brett was SO excited to start school.  As you can see in the pictures.  They each picked out their own outfits (which is hard for their controlling mother...see she's learning to do new things too) and were ready to rock and roll.





So sorry for the crumby picture quality of a lot of these pictures (not like I'm a photographer or anything so I'm safe).  But seriously, I have realized I wear many different hats...and the photographer hat gets hung up frequently because it can be SUPER stressful with these two crazy children.  Bottom-line...these pictures were just taken by a mom who helped her kids get ready for the first day of preschool :)

No comments: